What is RankerDAO?
RankerDAO is a DAO with Sub-guild of gamers that focus on enriching Play-to-Earn (P2E) gamers with the necessary skills to thrive in a P2E gaming environment. By joining the community, players would have a better chance of succeeding in the game, thus earning more than just solo-running.
With over 100+ players and own 500+ NFTs, RankerDAO is growing exponentially in number and looking to expand into various blockchain games, generating more experienced players in their ranks.
At the moment, guild members has chosen two of the biggest P2E games:
- Axie Infinity: Trading and battling game that allows players to collect, breed, raise, battle and trade creatures known as “Axies”
- Thetan Arena: An e-sport (MOBA + Battle Royale) game where players go head-to-head against each other using unique skills and abilities to compete with other players.
The Guild Members are now actively discussing which games to be chosen as well as ways to expand RankerDAO’s portfolio. The main criteria that new set of assets to be look for are: Sociability, Productiveness and Competitiveness to DAO participants.
What is the Offer?
RankerDAO works on the principle of sharing profits with players. The share is 80:20, meaning that 80% of the profits will be shared with the players and the remaining 20% will go to the DAO Treasury.
There are 3 ways RankerDAO can support their community:
- Guild membership: All players joining the guild will have access to the DAO inventory of NFTs. At the same time, new players will be mentored thoroughly on how to play P2E games, strategies to achieve high rankings in the game.
- SocialFi: All guild members are ranked based on their dedication. The higher the player's rank, the more incentives they receive from the DAO. And above all, they will get the chance to receive exclusive NFTs. In addition, players will have the opportunity to experience the game with the KOLs and participate in in-house tournaments.
- DAO Management: Participants in the DAO will have the right to vote for next collection of NFTs, as well as propose next De-Fi apps to explore
The trend of gaming for money is the launch pad for a series of games built on blockchain. The rapid emergence of this new type of monetization is the reason for the emergence of service DAOs in the Gaming and NFT segments with many outstanding quality projects such as Yield Guild Games (YGG), Good Game Guild (GGG)
Since these projects have the same operating method, business model, and no obvious differences, let's take a look at how they work:
Yield Guild Games (YGG): The main revenue of the DAO will come from leveraging NFT assets owned by YGG, directly or indirectly, through a rental program in which guild members use assets in exchange for a reward. in-game directly to YGG. In the case of in-game assets such as land, revenue may be generated by a third party (other than a guild member) performing economic activities on the land in that game. Ownership of an NFT will benefit from an increase in the economic value of the in-game asset as reflected in the value of that NFT on the open market.
Good Game Guild (GGG): GGG operates in the form of Game Scholarship: providing scholarship packages for scholars (players without capital) and at the same time recruiting managers to train game players. In addition, users can put tokens in pools to receive rewards or participate in the project's DAO governance model. GGG also has its own NFT trading marketplace that allows users to purchase in-game items NFT through P2P transactions. Users can also purchase individual in-game items from the Good Games Guild.
Both projects are very successful and highly appreciated. The respective tokens YGG and GGG have both increased in price dozens of times since their launch.
RankerDAO at the moment is essentially the same as that of Good Game Guild, mainly through the provision of scholarships and governance. Although it is still young, but with the premise of YGG and GGG, as well as the new features that the team is about to announce, it can be seen that the potential of RankerDAO is significant enough to be notice.