Pegaxy is a play-to-earn PVP-style horse racing game where players compete for top 3 placement against 11 other racers. Each race will be a new experience with randomized elemental variables such as wind, water, fire, speed, and more. Using strategic upgrades, food and skills, players must place in the top 3 to earn the platform's utility token, VIS (Vigorus). In the game, players will be able to breed, rent, sell and race their Pega to earn VIS tokens. This system has proven to be a long-term economic approach when building an NFT/Blockchain-based game as it enables teams to build large guilds, scholarship programs, and even provides solo players the opportunity to earn an extra income through daily racing.
Players can earn by:
- Racing their Pega in PVP mode.
- Selling high-performing or newly-born Pega on the Marketplace.
- Renting out their Pega in the Rental Marketplace for a share of racing profit or fixed-term rental.
- Collecting rare "Founding" and "Crowned" Pega and reselling through marketplace price speculation.
- Competing in Pegaxy's global competition, "The Grand Dash". This competition takes place over 12 months, concluding in December, in which the top 12 racers of every class (60 total/month), compete in a series of events until the top 15 racers are announced at the Grand final in December (top 3 of each class). The top 15 will receive generous PGX rewards.
- Late 2022, players will be able to stake their PGX tokens inside the community treasury for rewards.
- The Pegaxy Metaverse is built on the Polygon/Matic Layer 2 Solution. The game utilizes the dual token economic model initially introduced by Axie Infinity in late 2020. The governance token is PGX (Pegaxy Stone) and the utility one is VIS (Vigorus).
- The game will be released first in 2D and switching to 3D once the testing is completed, and the compatibility with low-end Android devices is confirmed.
- Mobile gameplay is the primary focus of Pegaxy development.
- Enabling large-scale scholarship programs and guild growth through the in-game economic model is the most important aspect. This creates a widespread opportunity for those in developing countries to access the game for free and earn during the global pandemic. This aligns heavily with our team Ethos.
- Through community involvement and eventual governance, the Pegaxy game direction and development will be dictated by the players.
Through strategic development and community insights, Pegaxy aims to become the home of horse racing in the Metaverse, while simultaneously providing an ecosystem where users are able to play, socialize and work in the same space.
Zed Run is a digital horse racing game running on Ethereum and Polygon. In this game, users can own, breed, and race digital racehorses with other players from all over the world at any time. The game takes advantage of blockchain technology to provide users with the same benefits as owning a thoroughbred racehorse in real life. All racehorses in the game are statistically unique and categorize by their bloodline, genotype, and racetrack performance.
DeRace is the first decentralized blockchain-based racehorse platform that gathers millions of racehorse enthusiasts in a community where users can buy, breed NFT horses and host horse racing in their owned hippodromes for actual profit. DeRace allows horse owners to own, breed, and trade horses as well as compete in races. Hippodromes host races and compete against each other to attract participants.